Personal data protection
Controller of personal data
According to Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: ”GDPR”), Filament ID, s.r.o., with its seat at U Náměstí 707, Dolní Břežany, postal code 252 41, ID 07308931, incorporated in the Companies Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, section C, record 298858, is controller of your personal data (hereinafter: “controller“).
If you have any question about protection of personal data or withdrawal of your consent to further processing of your personal data, feel free to contact us at:
Telephone: + 420 777 400 005
Has Filament ID appointed the person liable for protection of personal data?
No. Filament ID has not appointed the person liable for protection of personal data.
What are “personal data“ ?
Personal data include all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; identifiable natural person is any person that can be identified, whether directly or indirectly, in particular, by name, identification number, location data, network identifier or by one or more specific elements of his/her physical, physiological, genetical, psychological, economical, cultural or social identity.
Which personal data do we process?
We process personal data you have provided to us in connection with using our services; as a rule, these data have been sourced from the order form. This form contains the following boxes:
Mandatory boxes, required for processing your order, e.g. name, surname, telephone number, e-mail. Personal data of third parties you have provided to us.
If you provide third-party personal data to us, you must inform the relevant party about it and have his/her consent to the these conditions of personal data protection.
Personal data we process automatically
We can collect information about your visit of our website, e.g. your IP address, browser setting. This information helps us to identify your preferred language, the pages you visited (incl. date and time of your visit), and also the references you clicked. These data allow us to adjust website contents, to make it more interesting for you and to offer the products and contents you like.
The cookies are processed by us automatically. The information about what are cookies and how do we use them for improving functionality of our website will be provided in the relevant section (Cookies Policy).
Why do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data for the following reasons:
- Purchase of goods: We primarily process your personal data in order to comply with the purchase agreement based on the inquiry form.
- Customer Care: If you contact us with a question or a problem, we need to process your personal information to be able to answer such question or to resolve the problem.
- E-mail marketing: All commercial communications by e-mail are sent to you based on your consent or based or our legitimate interest in establishing the business relationship. You can unsubscribe on these communications at any time directly in the marketing department or at email@example.com.
- Improving our services: By viewing your order history and website activity, we are able to send you relevant offers of goods. In certain places, we show you the products that are right for you and that correspond to your needs and interests.
- Legal provisions: Pursuant to specific legal provisions, we are required to keep some of your personal data (primarily, those associated with purchase agreements) and other similar data. They are required for possible checks performed by public authorities and also for other legitimate reasons.
On what legal basis do we process your personal data?
Processing your order
In order to fulfil the contract, we need your personal data, which are described in section “What personal data do we process?”, including a list of these data.
We also process your data based on legitimate interest; these data allow us to improve our services, their better focusing and to offer you more relevant contents to you. Based on our legitimate interest, we automatically process personal data and cookies.
Our commercial communications (e-mail marketing) can only be sent to you based on your consent. The exemption is your purchase of our products: In this case, we have a legitimate interest in sending you these commercial communications. Of course, you can unsubscribe from these communications, either directly in our commercial department or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you give us your consent in any other way than through the order, you can withdraw this consent at any time, in the same way as described above.
Transferring personal data to third parties
In the following cases, we transfer your personal data to third parties:
- Delivery of goods: The carrier of your choice would not be able to deliver the ordered goods to you unless we have given him your delivery information. These data will be transferred to the carrier in the format as provided in your order, including your name and surname, delivery address, telephone number at which the carrier can contact you and also the price to be paid on delivery, unless you have paid the goods in advance. The carrier is entitled to process personal data obtained from us only for the purpose of delivery and subsequently to delete them without undue delay.
- Commercial Communications: In case of sending commercial communications (e.g. by e-mail), we can use a third party for sending. This entity is bound by the obligation of confidentiality and must not use your personal data for any other purpose.
- Governmental authorities: In case of enforcing our rights, your personal data may be transferred to a third party (such as lawyer). If the law or any other authority (e.g. Czech Police) requires disclosure of your personal data, we are obliged to do so.
Transferring your personal data to any other country outside the European Union?
We do not transfer your personal data to any country that is not member of the European Union or the European Economic Area, which may fail to observe adequate level of protection of personal data.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We process and store your personal data for a period that is required for exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship and asserting the claims arising from the contractual relationship, i.e. at least the period required for fulfilment of your order, specified in generally-binding legal provisions for data controllers or the period for which your consent has been given to us. In other cases, the time of processing data depends on the purpose or relevant legal provisions on personal data protection. In our company, personal data are divided into two groups with different time of retention.
- Mandatory data: Personal data, which period of retention is provide by law. These data cannot be deleted on your request and include, primarily, information connected with the purchase agreement (e.g. minimum 10 years for tax related documents). In order to meet your requirements and provide good customer support to you, we retain you contact data up to the end of the contractual relationship, i.e. end of the guarantee period of your products.
- Not mandatory data: Personal data allowing us to improve our services, focus our communications and more. If you subscribe on our commercial communications, your personal data will be retained 5 years by us or until withdrawal of your consent. You can ask for deletion of these data any time. After expiration of the personal data retention period, the data will be deleted automatically.
Am I obliged to provide my personal data? What if I will not provide then?
You disclose your personal data voluntarily (however, providing personal data for some services is required, i.e. if you will not provide such information, you cannot use this service).
Processing of your personal data, often only in the anonymized form, not allowing identification of the specific person, allows us to provide our services to you and continually improve them. If you don´t give us your consent or withdraw it, we will not be able to provide these services at all or provide them only to a limited extent or quality.
How do we protect your personal data?
Personal data and collected information are primarily stored on our servers, which are adequately secured. We are continually improving the security and monitor access to this data. All communication between your device and our web servers is encrypted.
The passwords for user accounts are also stored in encrypted format, hence, the potential cyber attacker will not acquire the password in a plausible format.
Which rights do you have in terms of processing of personal data?
As the data subject, you have the following rights, arising from the legislation and you can anytime exercise these rights.
Right of access to the personal data: You can require a list of all your personal data we process. We can generate this list for you after verification of your identity. Please send us your request to email@example.com.
Right to correction: If you find out that your personal data are not correct, you can ask their correction, and we will carry out this correction without undue delay, however, according to our technical possibilities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right of erasure of your personal data: You can ask erasure of all your personal data we process, except of those required by law or necessary for fulfilment of pending purchase agreements (without these data we are not able to finalize the contract in an appropriate manner). Please contact us at email@example.com.
Right to restrict processing of personal data: If you do not wish erasure of your personal data but only temporary restriction of their processing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for restriction of processing of your personal data.
Right to object to processing of personal data: If you believe that we are processing some personal data unlawfully, you can raise objection. Some personal data are processed in accordance with our legitimate interest and we will be happy to inform you about the reasons. Just sent us your e-mail to email@example.com. If we cannot prove that our legitimate interests and/or serious reasons are more important than your interests, rights and freedoms, we will cease processing relevant personal data without undue delay.
Right to lodge a complaint: You can send any privacy concerns or questions directly to us, thus allowing us to provide immediate assistance or support in this matter. Just send your e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your rights to personal data protection have been violated.
Right to withdraw your consent: You can withdraw your consent to processing of personal data at any time by sending your e-mail to email@example.com. Cancellation of your consent does not affect the possibility to continue processing your personal data based on your consent given prior to the cancellation. It also does not restrict processing of personal data on any other legal basis than your consent (e.g. it is required for fulfilment of the contract, compliance with legal obligations or for reasons provided in generally-binding legal provisions).
These conditions enter into force on 1 February 2019
Filament ID s.r.o.
Fakturační údaje a sídlo firmy:
U Náměstí 707
25241 Dolní Břežany
+420 736 199 395
Ing. Marian Horka
+420 732 521 284
CZ92 0100 0001 1577 3860 0207
BIC/SWIFT kód: KOMBCZPPXXX
Společnost zapsána v obchodním rejstříku vedeném u Městského soudu v Praze - oddíl C, vložka 298858